Professional Grande Palette No.2 - MAP40
MAQPRO PROFESSIONAL GRANDE PALETTE 2 : Designed by MUA and PAM Founder Kate Benton.
This palette was put together after lots of discussion with fellow make up artists, and the big hope with this palette, was that on set, every eventuality could be covered with one palette.
All colours can be used as a base, Shading, Blusher, Concealer and Fx.
All colours can be used on skin, Silicone, Gelatine and Foam.
Product can be thinned with: Moisturiser, Mixer or IPA to make a wash.
Row 1 - (Are all great base tones on the yellow spectrum.)
- CR (Excellent antidote to red on skin)
- C1 (Pale Warm Ivory - Great for period)
- 62 (Cool Ivory)
- 61 (Peachy Ivory)
- 14 (Warm pink - Popular colour, great for mixing with touche eclat to add a bit more clout)
- 111 (Pale Pinky Base)
- M7 (Dark base/Shader)
- TL3 (The most popular foundation shades)
- V4 (Based on the visiora colours, great standard base tones)
- 117 (Darker shades for mixing, base or shading)
- 47 (Great for 'grass' stains if dirtying down)
- 19 (Carmine Red Great period rouge or lip)
- M12 (Bright True Red Period lip colour)
- 162 (Red and Pink period rouge or lip)
- 09 (Gold Tone A thin layer is brilliant̴Ì_for knocking̴Ì_out dark shadows under eyes particularly on Asian skin tones)
- 16 (Lilac Antidote to grey under eyes)
- 69 (Orange Very useful to correct shadow under eyes on dark skin tones.
- 61 (Yellow)
- 29 (Blue)
- 13 (Grey - Particularly good for painting in tiredness under eyes and sockets)
- 10 (Black)
Pickup available at 15 Alliance Road
Usually ready in 24 hours