PAM Training Suite
Nestled on top of our iconic West London pro hair and makeup shop sits PAM’s new Training Suite which is now available to hire. The space is now home to new workbenches with an expansive run of mirrors to educate, experiment and collaborate.
We want you to enjoy the Training Suite as much as we did creating it so to help things run smoothly here is what you need to know.
- We require a list of ALL attendees before the booking is confirmed to satisfy our Fire & Risk Assessment
- The operating hours of PAM’s Training Suite is strictly 9am – 5pm
- You are welcome to use our kitchen facilities for catering and there is a WC on the same floor as the PAM Training Suite so you can enjoy a contained space for your group
- There are 5 free car parking spaces available to our Training Suite guests
- Guests are welcome to purchase products from our PAM shop and enjoy a 10% discount for the duration of the rental
- PAM is a fully operational retailer 6 days a week and require our guests to be respectful of the space and our PAM family who are working hard on our day to day business.
- PAM’s post room and workshop spaces are not available as part of the PAM Training Suite rental.
- The Training Suite is reached by a flight of stairs, with no lift available
- We ask that you leave all spaces as you found them
Terms and Conditions
Parties to the contract are;
- The Hirer, as an individual or an organisation whose representative will be making the booking
- The Host, Precious About Makeup Ltd (Company no. 07121441) Unit 15, Alliance Way, London, W3 0RB
- PAM Training Suite is the property of Precious About Makeup Ltd at Unit 15, Alliance Way, London, W3 0RB
- Equipment is anything listed in the inventory attached to your booking confirmation after payment
- Please contact PAM for Rental Rates
- 50% of your total booking is required as a deposit to confirm your booking
- The hirer is to supply credit card details which will be held on file for the duration of the course and then removed from our records once the Training Suite has been inspected for any costs incurred
- Hire charges are inclusive of VAT and should be paid in full the working day before your booking.
- The hirer agrees to pay for lost or damaged equipment to the current replacement value of the lost or damaged equipment.
- If Precious About Makeup Ltd does not receive payment for the replacement repair costs for lost or damaged equipment, the hirer agrees that Precious About Makeup Ltd may charge the costs to the credit card held on file.
- All cancellations must be confirmed by email at least 2 working days before the PAM Training Suite booking date
- In the event of the hirer cancelling 2 working days prior to the booking date, no charges will apply
- In the event of the hirer cancelling less than 2 working days prior to the booking date, 50% of the hire cost (the deposit) will be retained by Precious About Makeup Ltd
Covid 19 Precautions
Before entering the building, we advise that you arrange your own Rapid Lateral Flow Test for individuals attending the PAM Training Suite. These are now widely available and can be ordered through the NHS
If the test is negative, you are free to use the PAM Training Suite. A positive result would mean we would not be able to accept that individual into the building and they should follow the current government guidelines.
It is the responsibility of the hirer to make the Training Suite is Covid safe for the duration of the rental.
We look forward to welcoming you very soon!
Kate, Rachel & The PAM Team